My adorable husband, Bryan, will turn 27 on Saturday. He blesses my life every day, and I’m so thankful for him. Here are just a few reasons why I’m glad he was born:
1) For a Costa Rican, he is quite tall (6ft) and broad, but he has such a gentle spirit.
2) His integrity and work ethic inspire me constantly.
3) Having been through quite a bit of tragedy and hardship in his life, he is wise far beyond his years…
5) He is loyal and loves hard. One of the first things I noticed about him was how dedicated he is to his family and friends and God. I was always told that you can tell a lot about a man by how he treats his mother. Well, Latino men tend to love their mamas, but I have never known someone who does more for their mom than Bryan does for his.
6) He is a technology nerd. Not only does he love learning about technology, he genuinely enjoys helping others with their technology needs and teaching them how to use technology to make their lives easier. My parents are eternally grateful.
7) The accent. Need I say more?
8) He is patient and able to take things in stride. His steadiness is the perfect complement to my passion.
10) I am glad Bryan was born because I found in him my “alma gemela” (twin soul), my best friend, the Love of My Life.